The Grande Vista Program
The Leadership Vistas Grande Vista program is a thought-leadership forum designed for senior leaders including:
- Vice Presidents and executives responsible for managing multiple functional disciplines and / or major business units
- Senior-level managers and executives who report directly to, interface with and/or influence C-level executives and the Board of Directors.
With an average chapter size of 10 to 12 members, the Grande Vista program provides an intimate environment for senior level managers to make strategic contacts and promote business growth through strategic dialog with recognized thought-leaders, subject matter experts and other senior executives. Building on the Magna Vista, Monte Vista and Buena Vista programs, the Grande Vista program explores the fundamentals of "better thinking" about systems, processes, organizations and the interactions of people. Through interactive mentoring, executives will learn and think together to develop strategies that can take their organizations and their careers to the top.
Each monthly chapter meeting will include a conversation with a business expert or C-level executive who will share innovative ideas, lessons learned and strategies to develop seamless organizations that can better learn together, think together and thrive. A typical Grande Vista chapter meeting will:
- Start with a review of recently applied learning
- Segue to a thought-provoking conversation with a guest executive or subject matter expert
- Explore a critical business issue
- Connect each member at more meaningful levels.
Topics will include important leadership challenges that reflect issues that members are facing. Examples of topics covered by Grande Vista chapters include:
- The Fundamentals of Better Thinking
- Creative vs. Reflexive Organizations
- Aligning Corporate and Executive brands
- High Stakes Games
- Redeeming Yourself after a Leadership Disaster
- How to Avoid Transformation Failure
- Tipping Point Leadership
- Infinite-Win Leadership Strategies
- Why Change Programs Don’t Produce Change
- Organizational Wellness – Moving from Good to Great
- Profound Knowledge and Investment Thinking
- Is There Room for Ethics?
- Leading Through Your Strengths
Over time, each Grande Vista chapter will cover many topics and will approach issues from a variety of aspects. With conversations led by a variety of experts, dialogs will take new directions, with deeper exploration and more enriching insights shared among the members. Renewing Grande Vista members will likely never experience a repetition of topics.
- Annual membership: $6,475 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership: $3,725 per participant, includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (depending on start date), and materials.
- 3-month trial Membership: $1,950 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership: $810 enrollment fee plus $540 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
Coaching Inclusive Membership:
- Annual membership with 12 hours of Executive Coaching per year: $9,435 per participant, includes 10 monthly chapter meetings, two Regional Vista Exchange events and materials.
- Semi-annual membership with 6 hours of Executive Coaching: $5,425 per participant, includes 6 monthly chapter meetings or 5 monthly chapter meetings and one Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date), and materials.
- 3-month membership with 3 hours of Executive Coaching: $2,850 per participant includes 3 monthly chapter meetings or two chapter meetings and a Regional Vista Exchange event (dependent on start date) and materials.
- Monthly membership with 1 hour of Executive Coaching each month: $1,320 enrollment fee plus $880 per month per participant. Cancellation upon 90-day written notice.
- Additional executive coaching available to Grande Vista members at $300/hr.
If you are interested in experiencing the value of the Leadership Vistas program for yourself, apply today to attend on a trial basis. A one-day guest enrollment is a great way for those interested in membership to test drive a specific track before purchasing a membership.
Click here to apply for your one-day test drive.
Business World Rising accepts scholarship nominations for leaders from Not-for-Profit organizations and unemployed leaders in transition. A maximum of one 35% scholarships may be awarded per Grande Vista chapter.
Business World Rising reserves the right to approve scholarship applications. A Business World Rising Representative will contact approved scholarship applicants.
An upgrade and administration fee may be charged to:
- Magna Vista, Monte Vista, and Buena Vista members who wish to upgrade their membership to the Grande Vista program during their membership term.
- Grande Vista members who wish to transfer their membership to the Magna Vista or Buena Vista program during their membership term.
- Grande Vista members who wish to upgrade their membership to the Alta Vista or Bella Vista program during their membership term.
Supporting Our Communities
A portion of the Grande Vista program proceeds may be contributed to the philanthropic organizations selected and supported by Business World Rising and our Grande Vista guest speakers.