Fire Those Excuses
Courage is the key to unlocking passion, purpose, power and potential.
The biggest stumbling block preventing most of us from rising to our brightest, most magnificent version of our best-self is simply us. Take ownership of your excuses, self-defeating behaviors, and self-limiting beliefs. Accept that, as a leader, if you aren’t wildly successful helping others become wildly successful, you own that, too!
Don’t wait to look back at the end of your life and regret it was just mediocre. There will never be a better time than now to become all you are capable of. The sooner you do, the sooner you can dramatically change the trajectory of your life and make life better for everyone around you. With this moving dialog, Deb will inspire the audience to rise to their highest calling by sharing some of her most challenging personal life lessons and insights gained while mentoring “high-potential” clients.
• Be honest with yourself: Is anyone really biased against you, or are you the one with the bias?
• Define what success means to you
• Acknowledge the anchors weighing you down, heave them aside and step into a fresh future
• Assess whether more education is really required
• Make a permanent move beyond your comfort zone. What’s the worst that could happen?
• Think bigger in terms of the best that could happen.
• Rethink failure: celebrate learning and growth